Volume 16, Issue 4, October 1999
Editors: Greg Sigurdson ~ Dirk Aberson
CONTACT is the official publication of the Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada. The Commonwealth Air Training Plan Museum is dedicated to the preservation and restoration of aircraft and artifacts related to the the British Commonwealth Air Training Plan.
CONTENTS 1) Circuits and Bumps
2) CATPM Executive Director's Report
3) In Remembrance of Fallen Comrades
4) The Future Of Our Museum
5) In Memory of Marlene Leonard
6) A CONTACT Memory of War
7) The CONTACT Millennium Project
8) Control Tower Calling
9) What Did You Do During The War Dad?
10) Have You Heard This One?
Ex-Air Gunners Association
Webmaster: William G. Hillman
BILL & SUE-ON HILLMAN ECLECTIC STUDIO